Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Just A little About Me

Hi everyone! Bernard Terry's my name for those that don't know me, but you can call me BT, my passion is music mixing of all kinds and genre's as long as it's good and positive I'm into it. Ive done gangsta rap, hip hop, pop, dance, country, RnB, gospel, you name it, my goal here is to meet and work with and hopefully help the next top artist achieve their best work, I absolutely love helping artist, producers, up and coming engineers, by sharing my 30 plus years experience working in the studio with great artist nationally and internationally, some of the companies Ive worked with include Tabu Cbs Records, Electra Records, Relativity Records, Sony Records, Arista Records, Mca Records, Motown Records, Interscope Records, Sony Uk, Ichiban Records, Tommy Boy Records, Columbia Records, Loud Bmg Records, Atlantic /Bigbeat Records and so on. Also my goal is to provide you with an economical alternative to typical high ticket mix prices while giving you the competitive sound you need in today's music market, so feel free to contact me if you need what I do for your songs, would love to hear from you, Be blessed!



Audio Mixed And Mastered By Bernard Terry

No comments:

Post a Comment